1. On Tuesday, July 08, 2014 at 01:25 a.m, Pepy Drositi, a parent from Greece wrote:
I visited the ICE zone last week and I was so impressed! The area outside the classroom looked like a very busy beehive. The kids were active learners, so happy and enthusiastic! Great success! A big thank you to all the staff!
2. On Monday, June 23, 2014 at 4:44 p.m, mrs mandy caunt, a parent from england wrote:
I loved visiting my childs ice zone on Monday 16th to see how it works and what the children do.It was nice to see the smaller years aswell so I get an understanding when my youngest goes up.
I even got to spend 10mins with my daughter and go through her work.I love the vegetable patch and loved the tardis.Great idea
3. On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 10:27 p.m, Eva Company, a parent from Spain wrote:
I am absolutely pleased with this school which embraced my kids from the beginning.
They are totally happy in there and excited about things they do and learn everyday.
I loved the visit to ICE zone yesterday, I think it is amazing!
4. On Friday, September 06, 2013 at 12:57 p.m, Azzie and Zoe Paton, a general visitor from Cockeysville, Maryland, USA wrote:
Azzie is a penpal of a student in Year1, her mom and I are best mates from years past.
I had asked her Mom, for the school website so that I could show Azzie the difference from his school here in America and what he does, to Alicia's school in Britain.
5. On Saturday, February 09, 2013 at 1:50 p.m, Mrs Gillian Mitchell, a general visitor from Sunderland wrote:
It is a pleasure to read about the exciting things that are happening in your school. I am sure the children enjoy coming to school and experiencing the adventure of learning. I am sure you are all proud of your school and what is happening there.
6. On Tuesday, October 02, 2012 at 9:27 p.m, Darrell Herd, a governor from St Neots wrote:
Looking forward to playing a part in moving Winhills forward to become a truly outstanding school, one that is the envy of primaries nationwide!
7. On Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 8:23 p.m, Darrell, a parent from Everywhere wrote:
Good start to the website, full of potential!!