Have a wonderful summer break and we look forward to seeing you on Thursday 3rd September.
Hilltop 20th-22nd July 2015
20th July 2015
Summer Holiday Club
10th July 2015
Sports Day Cancellation
1st July 2015
We have had
On our previous site we had
A Typical School Day
Head Lice Information
School Policy regarding Impetigo
Winhills Curriculum Overview
Childcare Butterfly Children's Centre
Winhills Primary Academy School Information Report
1. What kind of Special Educational needs is provision made for?
2. How do we identify that a child has Special Educational Needs?
3. How do we support pupils who have special educational needs?
4. Who should I talk to if I am concerned about a SEND issue?
5. What training have the staff who are supporting my child had?
6. How are equipment and facilities to support children with special educational needs secured?
7. How will the school involve parents of children with special educational needs in the education of their child?
8. How will the school involve children with special educational needs in their education?
9. How will the governing body deal with complaints from parents of pupils with special educational needs concerning the provision made at the school?
10. How does the governing body involve other bodies, including health and social services bodies, local authority support services and voluntary organisations, in meeting the needs of pupils with special educational needs and in supporting the families o
11. Who can I contact to provide additional advice and support for my family?
12. What will happen when my child moves class or changes school?
13. How can I find out more about the Local Offer?
How to Help Your Child
Winhills Primary Academy Blogs
Meet the Governors
Winhills School Governors
Friends of Winhills School Association
We NEED you
The Fundraising Team